Which of these best describes your needs?
Service Level One
- Cost-effective approach for smaller or more remote workforces that do not support an onsite therapy program
- Screening new workers with a 99% success rate
- New employee training
- Remote support of employee MSDs with over 90% success rate
- Click here to find out if Service Level One is right for you
Unsure which Service Level is right for your business? Fill out this form and one of our experts will be in contact shortly!
Service Level Two
- This is our most common, well-rounded approach
- Clients typically see a 50% reduction in both OSHA recordable injuries and cost of ergonomic injuries in the first year with long-term incremental improvements
- Our therapist provides onsite therapy weekly to address the musculoskeletal needs of your employees
- When not treating in the clinic, our therapist supports your floor level ergonomic program and tests new workers to ensure safe hiring and placement
- Our therapists are 100% value added
- Contact us to learn more about Service Level Two
Service Level Three
- Designed for clients looking for a true world class ergonomic and injury management program
- The level of job and task data we utilize supports both ergonomics and return to work
- Most of our clients at this level also use ErgoFactor (ITS is the premier healthcare provider of ErgoFactor)
- This service level is ideal for clients with a sophisticated and successful safety program looking to raise both their ergonomic and injury management programs to that same level
- Contact us today for more information about Service Level Three
Meta-Posture® ProgramRevolutionary stretch program that improves workers' quality of life while maintaining safety and production standards that keep companies compliant and competitive.
- Fewer musculoskeletal complaints were reported after completion of MP program.
- 78% of workers showed improvement in ergonomic lifting behavior.
- 63% of workers reported less pain after three weeks of performing the MP program.
- MP program takes 2 minutes a day versus a traditional stretch program time of 10 minutes.
- More time is spent working and less time spent stretching which increases productivity.
Post-Offer/Pre-Employment (POPE) TestingPOPE Testing is designed to ensure all new hires are placed into positions they can adequately perform without injuring themselves or others. In essence, matching employees to the work environment.
- Our model is 99% effective in worker placement.
- Uniform pre-employment screenings across multiple client locations
Job AnalysisAn in-depth examination of jobs and associated tasks that identifies ergonomic risk and offers recommendations.
- Useful for making ergonomic improvements on the floor
- Placing employees safely at hire and/or return to work
- Proactively treating employees with musculoskeletal issues.
Transitional Worker AssessmentsProvides information to allow Industrial Therapy Solutions to assist the worker in becoming successful in a new position.
- Safely transition an employee from one job to another more demanding job
Injury ManagementInjury Management solutions are applied throughout the injury pathway from the first report of injury to maximum medical improvement.
- Helps companies deal with issues in a proactive instead of reactive manner and ensures a safe return to work.
Onboarding ProgramsWith a tight labor pool, we provide consultative services on current onboarding programs. We can customize onboarding programs to train new employees in ergonomic best practices while on the job and perform ergonomic assessments of employee workstations.
- Safely bring new employees into the facility
- Customized to the unique constraints of the facility
Onsite Rehab ResponseDesigned to identify an issue at the early stages of the injury pathway, decreasing the likelihood of escalation. Our onsite therapy program has a 97% success rate in keeping complainants from seeking outside medical attention.
- Minimizes OSHA Recordable injuries
- Decreased Lost Time
- Lessens Restricted Duty
- Decreases musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Decreases workers compensation costs
- Reduces risk in the workplace
Remote Rehab ResponseIssues are triaged via a scure online video chat and supports clients' goals of minimizing discomforts from becoming something more serious.
- 90% success rate when treating employees via secure online video chat – avoiding the need to go to an outside medical provider
- No Lost Time reported
Skilled TherapyPhysician-ordered therapy for musculoskeletal disorders or ergonomic-related injuries provided onsite to help facilitate an efficient and safe return to work, thus reducing overall costs while keeping the employee productive.
- Work is used as a therapeutic modality
- Industrial Therapy Solutions’ therapists communicate with physicians, ensuring that treating physicians understand the true nature of an employee’s job
- Industrial Therapy Solutions will bill workers compensation or private insurance directly
- Productivity is minimally affected
- Immediate access to professional care
- Convenient to employees
- Reduces time away from work
- The Industrial Therapy Solutions therapist is a familiar face onsite and understands the employee’s job requirements while providing care
Office ErgonomicsErgonomic assessment to ensure the workspace is set up ergonomically to best fit each employee.
- Proper workstation setup and work practices can eliminate discomfort and even prevent it from occurring in the first place.
TrainingCustomized training to meet your facilities' ergonomic needs.
- Consistent training for all employees