Industrial Therapy Solution’s onsite clinician can provide therapy to employees who have physician ordered therapy for musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) or ergonomic related injury. The clinician will use work as a function of therapy to help facilitate an efficient and safe return to work, thus reducing overall costs while keeping the employee productive.
- Immediate access to professional care
- Convenient to employees
- Decreases time away from work
- Clinician is a familiar face onsite and understands the employee’s job requirements while providing care
- Work is used as a therapeutic modality with reconditioning for a safe, efficient and reliable return-to-work (RTW)
- Clinicians communicate with physicians, ensuring the treating physicians understand the true nature of an employee’s job
- ITS will bill Workers’ Compensation or private insurance
- Productivity is minimally affected
To find out more about how Skilled Therapy may be beneficial to your company contact us.